At Shiloh Center, we are here to help and support the women in our community during an unplanned pregnancy. We are a no-profit organization, so all our services are completely confidential and no charge.
Make an Appointment
The Pregnancy Care Center offices are open Mondays and Thursdays. All services are free and confidential.
Our facility provides a welcoming and high-quality environment for everyone. Our office is located in the Southland Shopping Center, easy to find, with easy parking.
CALL WITH QUESTIONS: 816.925.4596
SEND US A CONFIDENTIAL EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Your Appointment
Below is a list of the services we offer in house. In addition, we partner with many individuals, groups, businesses and organizations within the community to extend services beyond our four walls. At your first scheduled appointment, you will receive:
1. Complete Pregnancy Evaluation
- Lab-Quality Pregnancy Tests with 99 % Accuracy
- Ensures there are no safety or health concerns for the women (such as an ectopic pregnancy)
2. Pregnancy Consultation
- Discuss Pregnancy Diagnosis
- Answer Questions & Address Concerns Relating to Visit
- Provide Abortion, Adoption & Parenting Information and Resources
- Provide Information Packet of Community Resources and Referrals Based on Needs Assessment
With a positive pregnancy test, we will make a follow-up appointment for a free Limited Obstetrical Ultrasound performed by a licensed nurse and reviewed by our Medical Director. There's no charge or hidden fees, and it's completely confidential. This ultrasound:
- Determines if there is a viable pregnancy
- Determines length of pregnancy
Regardless of what you are considering in an unplanned pregnancy, we can help by providing all you need to make the best decision for you.
Shiloh Center provides information on abortion procedures but does not perform or refer for abortions.